The White Pyramid are perfectly located in Mid-Cornwall, on the outskirts of the little Cornish village of Trewoon, to visit several of Cornwall's major attractions. We are located close to the newly developed market town of St Austell with its new shopping centre and many of the great attractions Cornwall has to offer.
On our doorstep we have Charlestown, Fowey, Mevagissey, The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
We are also in easy reach of many sports and health activities around the area: -
- Boating: Charlestown, Mevagissey and Fowey are close by.
- Beaches: several wonderful beaches nearby
- Dancing: Nightclub in St Austell town centre open Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Health & Fitness: Polkyth leisure centre is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Play (indoors and outdoors): Kidz World is only 15 minutes away, just on the edge of St Austell town centre.
- Swimming: Swimming can be found at Polkyth or we are only 10 minutes away from 2 beaches.
- Walking: There are many recommended walks around the area.
- Watersports: We are only about 15 minutes from Newquay.
- Cycling: The are many cycle routes around and in St Austell.
We are literally only 10 minutes away from the World Famous Eden Project and 15 minutes away from The Lost Gardens of Heligan.